Even though it’s been several tumultuous years in the making, this chapter of my life is starting to come to an end. Although part of me feels really ready to move forward and see what’s next, it’s still crazy to think that it’s actually almost here. I’m not even entirely sure how to feel about it - just thought I’d share.
When it comes to inspirational people, I tend to be most influenced by people I actually know. I don’t really have a go-to list of inspirational people, tbh.
However, I’d definitely say I’m inspired by my mother, and she happens to be from my country. As far as someone from another country, I’d have to go with Tablo, who grew up in Canada and S. Korea. They’re totally different people, but what they do have in common is that I feel I can connect with them. Tablo has aspects of his personality that I can relate to, and my mother is literally related to me, so there.
1. Good people have my back, and that’s awesome.
2. Steroids suck.
3. Hugs are great.
4. Steroids suck.
5. A “natural high/giddy” tired is much better than a “crying out tears like it’s vomit” tired
6. Steroids definitely suck.
Put your itunes/ipod on shuffle
For each question, press the next button and the title of the song is your answer
YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
Put any comments in (brackets) after the song name
1. Describe yourself: Daylover
2. What do people feel when they’re around you? There’s a Doctor
3. Describe your current relationship. Imaginaries (accurate)
4. Where would you like to be right now? Pressure
5. How do you feel about love? Epic
6. What is your life like? Politik
7. What would you wish for if you only had one wish? Swamped
8. Say something wise. Vapours
9. How would you describe yourself? Fake Your Way to the Top
10. What do you look for in a guy? Where U At
11. How do you feel today? Brighter
12. What’s your life’s purpose? We Come Running
13. What is your motto? While You Doooo
14. What do your friends think of you? My Way
15. What do your parents think of you? Fantastic Baby
16. What do you think about very often? Big White Room
17. What do you think of your best friend? What I Know
18. What do you think of the person you like? Vultures
19. What is your life story? Hurricane Venus
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Entwined
21. What do you think of when you see the person you like? The IV
22. What will you dance to at your wedding? Terrified
23. What will play at your funeral? What If (Coldplay - good choice!)
24. Biggest fear? Janaina
25. Biggest secret? Slip Out the Back
- Name: Sierra
- Height: 5’ 7” (~1.71)
- Eye Color: dark brown
- Birthday: August 30th
- Favourite color: Green and blue (don’t you dare make me choose!)
- Best school subject(s): Right now I’m looking at a possible 4.0 so idk
- Mac or PC: PC
- Current shirt color: Black
- Gamer?: Casual
- Day or night: Depends
- Celebrity crush: ummmm…Taecyeon? Maybe…
- Coffee?: It’s okay. I prefer tea.
- Favourite Food: Probably rice. Or maybe baby sugar snap peas…
Feel free to respond with some of your favorite GIFs. I may add some of them to my collection ^_^
Time to catch up a bit on the 50 Day Challenge of Random Things!
18. A picture of the thing you love the most.
My brain helps me process stuff like emotion, the sounds of music, and lets me learn, which is one of my favorite things to do. (Note: This obviously isn’t my brain, but it’s an approximate representation.)
19. A picture of the person you love the most.
The person I love most is God. There obviously aren’t any pictures of him, only representations (most often of the old Caucasian variety). However, I was reading in the Old Testament today, and it mentions how during that time God would often come down in a cloud -
“Then Solomon said, ‘The LORD has said that he would dwell in a dark cloud;” 1 Kings 8:12, NIV