on a textual level, a female character can dress however she wants and shouldn’t be slut-shamed and hated for what she prefers to wear.
on a metatextual level, she might still have been designed with an intention to provide fanservice.
this means that criticising a design, as opposed to a character, is neither misogyny nor slut-shaming. being displeased about the way a character has been designed is not synonymous with hating her.
have i made myself clear?
Thanks so much! Ok let’s see…
1. I’m smarter than the average bear (and the average human).
2. I’ve been told that I’m very kindhearted, and I hope that’s true.
3. I’m usually pretty slow to anger and pretty quick to get rid of it.
4. I’m beautiful, and so are you!
5. Uhmm…I’m the first person in my family’s generation to get a Bachelor’s Degree, despite several obstacles (if you’re curious, you can ask me). Thanks be to God for getting me through it!